Blocks Base not installed and can't find where to install them???

Options
E_Sync
E_Sync Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I have purchased a Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2, and it came with Native Access and 35 instruments, Reaktor, Maschine, Massive, and Kontakt 7.

I am now trying to get into Reaktor to use blocks and straight away I find out that I have no "Blocks Base" installed, and I can find no place to download them either through Native Access or anywhere on the NI website. I am obviously new to the NI community and would be very grateful for guidance in getting me started. I've tried everything including looking for other posts about this issue on the NI forums and the internet in general and have come up with nothing. Even if this was something I had to purchase separately I can't even find where to do so although I would imagine it should be included. I really need some help here...

Attached is a screenshot showing that I can see the blocks folder in Reaktor but nothing is in it, along with the error message that it needs to be installed through Native Access. But again Native Access doesn't even show it in the search or anywhere for me...

Thank You for any guidance anyone could provide...

-Eric

Answers

• E_Sync
    E_Sync Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Question answered, I finally found a related post with the same problem. I must purchase the Full Version of Reaktor...