How do I install Ozone EQ 11

Options
zsoltproducer
zsoltproducer Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I have downloaded the Ozone 11 EQ, it shows Add Library instead of Install. How do I fix that?

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Andreas_NI
    Andreas_NI Customer Care Posts: 33 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey there

thank you for getting in touch.

Ozone 11 EQ can not be installed with the old version of Native Access. Please make sure you are using the latest version of Native Access. You can download the latest version of Native Access from here

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access-2/

• HerrKaschke
    HerrKaschke Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I have the same problem and also that the installation of the free Komplete Start Library offered failed. Perhaps it should be written down as a readable hint that Native Access 1 is not supported.

• zsoltproducer
    zsoltproducer Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

yepp, well now it's working!

• John.A
    John.A Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I can't install Native Access 2 due to my version of MacOS. None of the Komplete Start items are showing up in NA1.

How do I get around this unfortunate limitation? Is there a direct download link to bypass NA?

• Gabriel_NI
    Gabriel_NI Customer Care Posts: 4 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello ! Here is a KB that guides you through the installation process for Ozone 11 EQ.

https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/articles/14532793155613

• RimeBeatz
    RimeBeatz Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Thank you so much for this. I just downloaded Native Access 2 and installed it. Had no idea that Ozone 11 EQ would not work with the old version. This helped. I think I will uninstall the old version then, since all the plugins are visible within the new version already. Again, thank you for sharing this ! Much appreciated ! 🙏

• Calagan
    Calagan Member Posts: 157 Advisor
    Options

Hi there...

Could it be possible to send us a link to the .dmg file of Ozone EQ ?

I could download and install the last version of Native Access, but because I'm on a Mac running Sonoma, and because the various things I can read about the last Native Access versions are not that great (especially on that OS), I prefer to keep using Native Access 1 for the moment (that works perfectly on my ARM laptop, quite ironically).

No possibility to download Ozone EQ without being obliged to install and run a potentially glitchy app like Native Access 2 ?

• John.A
    John.A Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Calagan, that's exactly what I was asking. The KB article is no help, obviously. And now I have the same issue with the new Jacob Collier Audience Choir instrument.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,909 mod
    edited March 2
    Options

The 'trick' to get files to download , if not listed in forum or on the N.I. site is that you ask support ! You can get in touch with N.I. support here . Then N.I. support will set as an at least temporary internal policy on the subject or do a from case to case decision making (usually we are not told which or what) and you will get a yes or a no ! All decisions on policies in the end are made by N.I. and interface to N.I. for 'customers' is support !

P.S. With respect to the "Jacob Collier Audience Choir" then you should not expect another way of downloading will make it work with a Kontakt version that is too old !