Komplete Kontrol error message: One of the files this plug-in needs cannot be found

Options
Wouter De Muynck
Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro
edited March 18 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello,

When I launch the new version of Komplete Kontrol I receive the following message:

When I click ok the ScanApp unexpectedly shuts down (MacOs). Does anyone encounter this issue? I tried re-installing RX 10, but without success.

Grtz,

Wouter

Best Answer

• Forgotten
    Forgotten Member Posts: 2 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey there! Had the same problem before, but with Product Portal.

Anyway, here's what helped me.

I noticed how .dll files go back to back with .vst3 files in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\iZotope but there was no such file for Ozone 11. Instead, this file was installed to C/Program Files/Izotope/Ozone/Cores.

After I copied the file over into C/Program Files/Common Files/VST3/Izotope/ this resolved the issue!

Answers

• Amestie
    Amestie Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Same here!

• Mike Mass
    Mike Mass Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Same here...

• Bruno_NI
    Bruno_NI Product Team Posts: 5 mod
    Options

Hi @Wouter De Muynck,

Can you please share the scanApp crash logs: ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/ScanApp-2023-xx-xx-211353.ips

Thanks in advance.

• Mike Mass
    Mike Mass Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

You have to install isotope portal before you can actually download r x elements ten and that should fix it

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro
    Options

Hello Bruno, sorry for the late reply. I tried to locate the file you requested, but that file doesn't exist on my laptop. I searched for all files starting wirh "ScanApp*", but nothing there.

Grtz,

Wouter

• Louise22
    Louise22 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Same here ...

• Giuseppe.R
    Giuseppe.R Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Bonjour à tous,

Je fais suite aux différents message concernant le sujet:

" Message d'erreur de Komplete Kontrol : l'un des fichiers dont ce plug-in a besoin est introuvable"

Je rencontre également le même problème technique, si quelqu'un avait la solution pour solutionner les désordre technique rencontré.

Pour info je suis tout nouveau sur les produits NI, j'évolue sur Mac M2 Version Sonoma 14.2.1 et mon Daw Logic est une version officiel 😅

Merci d'avance et bonne journée à tous 🏂️

• Forgotten
    Forgotten Member Posts: 2 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey there! Had the same problem before, but with Product Portal.

Anyway, here's what helped me.

I noticed how .dll files go back to back with .vst3 files in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\iZotope but there was no such file for Ozone 11. Instead, this file was installed to C/Program Files/Izotope/Ozone/Cores.

After I copied the file over into C/Program Files/Common Files/VST3/Izotope/ this resolved the issue!

This discussion has been closed.