Massive X macro/envelope feature request

Options
polloforsky
polloforsky Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited November 2023 in Massive X & Synths

Can you please animate the envelope shape display (and possibly other parameters) when the macro controls are manipulated by the knobs on my MIDI? The envelope doesn't change when I use the macro to control a set modulation amount.

Comments

• dogbreath11
    dogbreath11 Member Posts: 59 Newcomer
    Options

id like to request a return to the old way of loading presets in the browser with just one click, somewhere along the way somebody changed this to a double click

• abnegative
    abnegative Member Posts: 60 Helper
    Options

I've seen this requested so many times and it absolutely blows my mind that it still hasn't been addressed. If the past is any indication of the future, we'll see ads in Massive X before we se this.

• dogbreath11
    dogbreath11 Member Posts: 59 Newcomer
    Options

nis products all have flaws. this one is a real ball ache tho. komplete kontrol suffers from the same thing, each preset has to be double clicked to load, strange because in maschine it only requires one click and the user can use the cursor arrows to switch between presets quickly. im finding myself using other products instead these days, like arturias analog lab, the user can glide between presets instantly using the up/down keys, native products are so slow in comparrison