Error when clicking "Try It Free" on Komplete Now site

Options
jarkko.keinanen
jarkko.keinanen Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited October 2023 in Komplete General

Hello,

I would really like to try Komplete Now, however I can't find a way to do so because everytime I click the "Try It Free" button (which seems to be the only way to access the subscription site), the website gives me a long error code:

Error: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined: {"response":{"errors":[{"message":"Cannot read property 'value' of undefined","extensions":{"code":"INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR"}}],"status":500,"headers":{}},"request":{"query":"\n query UserWithSubscriptionsQuery(\n $country: String!\n $language: String!\n $licensedProductId: Int!\n ) {\n magento2 {\n countryStoreCode(country_code: $country, language: $language) {\n allStores {\n storeCode\n }\n }\n customer {\n addresses {\n id\n firstname\n lastname\n street\n city\n postcode\n countryCode\n defaultBilling\n }\n }\n }\n userV2 {\n ... on AuthenticatedUser {\n id\n hashedNativeId\n subscriptions(\n activeOnly: false\n licensedProductId: $licensedProductId\n ) {\n status\n product {\n title\n }\n licensedProduct {\n id\n }\n }\n }\n }\n }\n","variables":{"country":"FI","language":"en_US","licensedProductId":4286}}}

Could you solve this out? I used Google Chrome and also tried it with my phone and Microsoft Edge and the same thing happened.

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,601 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @jarkko.keinanen there was an issue with the Komplete Now page yesterday. Confirming that the issue has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience! Can you please try again?

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,601 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @jarkko.keinanen there was an issue with the Komplete Now page yesterday. Confirming that the issue has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience! Can you please try again?