Blank Komplete Kontrol UI

Options
KREATECH
KREATECH Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello there, I'm a newbie on Native Instrument. I downloaded and installed the free KOMPLETE START pack.. I followed several Youtube tutorials and instruction step by step. I have registered all the serial numbers of the downloaded instruments.

Problem is Only Kontakt and reaktor 6 activates when opened. The rest, Block Base Controller Edition, Guitar rig 7 Komplete Kontrol , Contact Factory Selection, Micro Prism, Play series selection do not work. I have uninstalled and re installed to no effect. I wonder if my installations are not properly configured . From what I know, if I could activate Komplete Kontrol, the rest would follow. I attached some images for perusals. I would appreciate any solution from anyone on this forum.

The first image is a blank page that appear when Komplete Kontol is activated

Best Answer

• Tim_NI
    Tim_NI Product Team Posts: 42 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

I suspect that this is because the latest versions of the products that are showing a white screen for you use Qt for the UI. What version of Windows are you using and does your graphics card support OpenGL 2.1 or higher and Direct 3D 11.1 (Feature Level 11_0)?

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hm, TRK-01 is an ensemble in Reaktor.

You wrote

Problem is Only Kontakt and reaktor 6 activates when opened

If you can drive TRK-01 - Reaktor works well.

Same with MicroPrism and Blocks Base. Both are ensenbles/instruments for Reaktor.

• Jean-Luc TAUPIN
    Jean-Luc TAUPIN Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hello.

I have the same blank white page since yesterday. What should I do ?

Thanks.

• Alexandre Carvalho
    Alexandre Carvalho Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Hy, i have the same problem here. Any help?

• Tim_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

I suspect that this is because the latest versions of the products that are showing a white screen for you use Qt for the UI. What version of Windows are you using and does your graphics card support OpenGL 2.1 or higher and Direct 3D 11.1 (Feature Level 11_0)?

• KREATECH
    KREATECH Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hi Tim, Thank you for the response. I use Windows10 Operating System. As for  I have Direct X 12 which is higher version than Direct X 11 that contains Direct 3D 11.1.

It says Direct 3D enabled.

I am not sure about the Open GL if it is supported. If not, what do you think should be done.

Hi Alex, We're on the same boat. What does your DirectX diagnostic tool say's. Maybe we could share our data for comparison. I hope Jean-Luc TAUPIN could share his too.

Hello Paul. Thanks for the Info.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,137 Expert
    edited October 2023
    Options

You'll need Feature Level 11_0, which your card does not support (yours only goes up to 10_1).

To check your OpenGL version, you can use free utility software like OpenGL Extensions Viewer, OpenGL Hardware Capability Viewer or GPU-Z.

• Alexandre Carvalho
    Options

Well,this is not a Graphics Card issue,for sure,cuz i had it ok before some Native Access Update,both on my Desktop and Laptop,now blank GUI on both on Komplete Kontrol,Plugin or Standalone,Kontakt 7 show a Black GUI also,here my Dxdiag Screenshots.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,137 Expert
    edited October 2023
    Options

Alexandre, my post was more directed towards KREATECH, but I see that it applies to you as well.

You need "Feature Level 11_0". Like KREATECH, your card only supports 10_1.

(Your screenshots are too small, thus I took the above dxdiag from the other mentioned user.)

Mine looks like this:

• Alexandre Carvalho
    Options

Sorry mate, but no, i had it working on the 2.9.6 Version, nothing to do with the gpu, thats a fact.

• Tim_NI
    Options

3.0.0 uses a different graphics technology which has higher system requirements for the GPU. This is why you are not seeing the same issue with 2.9.6 as that uses an older graphics technology and so has lower system requirements.

• Alexandre Carvalho
    Options

Hi, Yes, i have the same issue now with 2.9. 6 Version, its só sad, one pay for something from you, and stop to be able to use for what país for.

• Waide76
    Waide76 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hi. I'm also running windows 10 with old laptop and Komplete Kontrol is giving white screen after version 3.0.3. Any idea is there soon coming a patch which fixes this issue or possibility to install older version which works with old graphic cards? As a paying customer it's not ok that the product I have bought is not working anymore.