Is there a fix for blank white screens on Maschine Studio?

Options
NativeAmerican
NativeAmerican Member Posts: 46 Member
edited October 2023 in Maschine

I bought a Maschine Studio and when I powered it up, both of the screens were blank white. There is no logo or any sort of graphics being displayed on the screens. The controller itself seems to work fine and communicate with the computer, the screens are dimmable through preferences, but there is not graphics going to the screens.

Tagged:

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,095 mod
    Options

Hello,

if you start the controller without USB cable you should at least then get a black screen with "maschine groove production studio" or something like that. Normally also if you don't have maschine software open. You can also try vegas mode like described here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408650711185-Activating-Vegas-Mode-on-NI-Hardware-Devices

• NativeAmerican
    Options

Thanks for the feedback. Even though the seller stated they do not accept returns, they are going to accept the return and give me my money back. The auction clearly stated that the controller was in "Great Condition". I am not sure if the damage occurred during shipping or if the person knowingly sold it to me in that condition. The controller was not packaged well at all, little to no bubble wrap in a box with extra space to move around! I was covered under the Ebay guarantee also and that is why all of a sudden, the seller was accepting returns. Because the seller listed the item in "great working order", it qualified for a refund regardless of the seller's return policy. The issue is that i am out the money until I can ship the item back and they process a refund!

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,095 mod
    Options

Sorry to read that - stuff like that is always sooo annoying, hope you'll get it all sorted and can have fun with another maschine soon.

• NativeAmerican
    Options

Spoke with the seller and he told me that it must have been damaged during shipping. I am pretty disappointed because it was a great price, and it is in perfect condition otherwise. I almost just want to take it apart and attempt to fix the issue myself. just sucks that the seller did not put more bubble wrap to make sure it did not get damaged during the shipping process.