problem with Synth Super 8 requires activation

tomtommy45
tomtommy45 Member Posts: 31 Member
edited October 22 in Massive X & Synths

Hi Guys

I own Komplete 14 Ultimate since more than a year and now with a new Mac mini M2 pro and MacOS Ventura when I like to open Super 8 Synth in Logic it requires activation even if i did purchased with Komplete 14 Ultimate more than a year . please any Help ?

Thanks

Best Answer

• tomtommy45
    Answer ✓

I did read by Native Instruments Support that they have a problem now with native access 2 ( and they re working on ) and that causes activation problem with Reaktor and Super 8 under Silicon M1 and they did give just a temporary solution ist to go back to Native access 1 I did that but still have the same problem.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,414 Expert

Are you trying to use Super 8 in the Reaktor version (which is the only one supported now) or the vst version (abandoned)?

• tomtommy45
    Answer ✓

I did read by Native Instruments Support that they have a problem now with native access 2 ( and they re working on ) and that causes activation problem with Reaktor and Super 8 under Silicon M1 and they did give just a temporary solution ist to go back to Native access 1 I did that but still have the same problem.

This discussion has been closed.