NI, what has become of you?

Options

I've been using your products for about 10 years. Mainly Traktor and various controllers.

For years, Traktor was a super great and stable software. I would have put my hand in the fire for that back then.

And what do we have now? Great announcements with roadmaps, great videos on Facebook of new controllers and a great subscription system.

In reality: roadmaps that are not worth the paper, countless bugs in Traktor (yes, bugs happen, but they should be fixed) and a subscription system that nobody needs.

Should we really pay money for what is currently offered?

If I worked like this at my employer, I would have been fired a long time ago.

Now let's be honest NI, what's the point?

The fact that you are bringing a new controller onto the market shows that you are still interested in Traktor. But please, finally fix all the bugs and dedicate yourselves to the real wishes of the users.

When I see how many long-time users here in the forum are still loyal to you and ask for better software. The users are all very patient. But this won't work for much longer.

Therefore NI, do something and communicate it. At times this has worked quite well. But then it's as quiet as a graveyard again. Has the shortage of skilled workers hit you so hard that you no longer have any computer scientists who can do all the work?

Please make a clear announcement about how things are to continue.

Best regards, Michael

Tagged:

Comments

• MiFa1969
    MiFa1969 Member Posts: 34 Advisor
    Options

I have to add something:

Instead of having a lot of marketing offensives and AMAs, I would like to point out an old saying:

Satisfied customers are the best advertising

Do they still know that?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newcomer
    edited September 2023
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oxy
    Oxy Member Posts: 88 Helper
    Options

There is a roadmap. Not that they follow it or anything. I've investigated the competition and was also severely disappointed. Hope we see more new hardware soon, really need it as the competition poops them out on the regular.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,446 Expert
    Options

Well they more or less follow the roadmap. It just does not have any deadlines on it. More of a priority list. And they are really slow working on it.