App not appearing logic's plugin manager

Options
Aleksi Hyena
Aleksi Hyena Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited November 2023 in Native Access

The new plug-in I bought today, after I downloaded it, I tried to load it into Logic pro x, but for some reason, it didn't appear in logic's plug-in manager, so I deleted everything and trying to re-install, but this happens.

As you can see in the pictures, there's something wrong with this.

What should I do? non of those tutorial videos are helpful.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,299 mod
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Most basic to do would be to uninstall offensive plug-in / app and then try to reinstall it (both AAX and VST3 ?) . Also be sure that you are running latest version of Native Access prior to install ! . Also in case of trouble try rebooting computer in-between..

When asking for help then always state type of computer and OS and versions of programs involved (e.g. logic Pro). As far as I can see you are using Mac but I do not know your specific OS.

If re-install do not help then maybe someone will come along and tell you to delete some XML file or some database but tr reinstalling first !

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,299 mod
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Most basic to do would be to uninstall offensive plug-in / app and then try to reinstall it (both AAX and VST3 ?) . Also be sure that you are running latest version of Native Access prior to install ! . Also in case of trouble try rebooting computer in-between..

When asking for help then always state type of computer and OS and versions of programs involved (e.g. logic Pro). As far as I can see you are using Mac but I do not know your specific OS.

If re-install do not help then maybe someone will come along and tell you to delete some XML file or some database but tr reinstalling first !