New Tracks Not showing up in Traktor
Long time lurker and first time poster. Asking because I have been unable to find an answer to my issue. I have submitted a support ticket but thought I'd ask the community as well.
For reference, I upgraded my macbook pro from a 2011 to a 2019 Intel mbp.
In doing so, I used time machine to port over to my new machine so I didn't lose any music/apps etc.
Now, I'm having issues where Traktor does not see my newly purchased music. My folder structure is organized by Genre>Sub Genre (It works easiest for me coming from record crates).
I download all my music to a staging folder then sort through and place them in the proper (sub) genre folder however no matter what I do, Traktor does not see my newly purchased tracks as of my upgraded comp.
I've tried everything I can find and think of:
- My Music folder on Traktor settings is configured correctly - Pointing to Record Crates
- I've re-imported my track collection
- I've tried to re-import the individual folders
- I've tried to manually drag new tracks to the appropriate folder in Traktor
- I've tried to manually drag new tracks into the track collection
- I've completely uninstalled and reinstalled traktor and associated files/folders
Nothing has worked. This is happening across all my music folders. Has anyone else experienced this?
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 739 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 347 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 932 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 651 Reaktor
- 227 Battery 4
- 392 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 386 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators