Komplete Control S61 Browser not showing in Logic Pro on Mac

Options
Delchapo
Delchapo Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi,

I am running the latest Ventura 13.5.1 on my Mac mini M2, with Logic Pro 10.7.9 along with my Komplete S61. When launching Logic, for some odd reason the browser button/ light is disabled and the browser is not showing. When I use the stand alone to test. It has no issues, the browser and the browser button works fine. I am getting midi and the instruments work in logic, I just don't see a way to browse in logic.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,603 Expert
    Options

Do you have a track created with an instance of the Komplete Kontrol plugin loaded?

You can only browese an instance of KK when you select a track that has KK loaded on it.

• Delchapo
    edited September 2023
    Options

yes, I have assign Massive X as a track instrument plug in as shown on the first picture below. The keys are working but don't see the browser on KK, as shown on the second photo at the bottom.

• Delchapo
    Options

I see I just loaded the KK plug in as you mentioned and it worked thanks!

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,603 Expert
    Options

Was about to say (and clarify for others) that Komplete Kontrol needs to be loaded, the keyboard does not work direct with browsing plugins, KK is the browsing software that is used to browse all your plugins and so needs to be loaded onto a track for the keyboard to work with the browse option.

Glad you have it sorted