[Giveaway] Collect badges for a chance to win Traktor X1 MK3

Options
124»

Comments

• djisang
    djisang Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I thought the thread would be updated with links to the new discussions, not that they’d be commented separately 😅

nevertheless, I got my badges.. my fingers are crossed!

• sjenkin
    sjenkin Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Fantastic! So epic! Thanks so much, Yeeew!

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,311 Expert
    Options

Congratulations to sjenkin.

One suggestion to NI: next time don’t publish the gif of the raffle picker, specially if it is showing that things are not as transparent as it would like to demonstrate.

Even assuming it is not exhaustive but just demonstrative and therefore the lack of all the names that should be spun while some of the names spin 2 times don’t mean anything, the presence of a name that gained the x1 badge number 3 on the 5th October (therefore after the expiration of the giveaway, who was on the 4th as stated on the Terms & Conditions), doesn’t help to feel everything has been done correctly.

Who knows…maybe one day we will have something done by NI that will be really crystal clear…

• Thales de Paula
    Thales de Paula Member Posts: 83 Helper
    Options

unfortunately I have to agree with the person above, who can't guarantee that there was no transparency in this roulette wheel?

next time make a screen recording and not a simple gif.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,624 admin
    Options

@Thales de Paula @LostInFoundation The gif is made from a screen recording, and I used this website here: https://commentpicker.com/random-name-picker.php As you can see, there's no option to specify a winner.

• LostInFoundation
    edited October 2023
    Options

But the list of names that must be spun is an option and it’s inputted by someone. Included the name of someone that didn’t fulfill the Terms & conditions.

Did you miss that part?

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,470 Expert
    Options

Your issue is that someone who did not win, had the last badge one day after cutoff?

• LostInFoundation
    Options

My issue is as usual NI is not doing things correctly.

My issue is that when it’s at their advantage they use Terms & Conditions to deny you things, but when it’s their time to follow them…they don’t matter.

My issue is having to deal with a company that deletes parts of the EULA when they are not at their advantage.

These kind of things are regulated by laws…and should be followed by notaries

But as usual…individuals must follow the rules…big companies do what they want…

I’m happy if you are ok with it. But when I see something strange, I ask for explanations. It doesn’t seem so strange to me. Maybe there is one and they will shut me up

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,327 Expert
    Options

Yeah, got this yesterday,

But I don't own DJ material. No hw nor sw. So please delete me from your list.

• LostInFoundation
    Options

It seems I was wrong: THEY ARE shutting up, not making me shut up…

Well…probably I should search my answer from somebody else expert in the argument…

• DJ ÖMG
    DJ ÖMG Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Wouldn't it be cool? Stem mode for Traktor X1 MK3

Regarding Traktor X1 MK3

• Such as mixer mode, a stem mode would be awesome: For example knobs on the left are for stem volumes on deck A, from top to bottom, vocals, inst., bass, drums. And each button next to knobs for fx sends (such as fx buttons on kontrol f1) same for the right side but for deck B. Regarding the buttons, also there could be an option for users, they can choose between using them for stem fx sends or for stem kills (Again talking about the buttons next to knobs) We could choose it via "Traktor X1 MK3 Main" tab.
    • There could be an option to turned off the modes which are not used for that specific user. For example in that case I would turned the mixer mode off, since I use external mixer. I would only keep "effects 1-2" as one mode and stem mode as I mentioned above. Again we could use "Traktor X1 MK3 Main" tab via clicking or unclicking the modes to choose.
  • Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,846 mod
    Options

+1.

Number of modes and mode types to be set in preferences would be just the thing.

This discussion has been closed.