What is this instrument?

Options
Mediac
Mediac Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi All,

I have just watched an ad promoting NI Komplete 14 (I have the collectors edition).

In the ad it shows an instrument I have never seen nor can I find any info on the site for it.

Does anyone know what it’s called?

Thanks…

Best Answer

• DodMod
    DodMod Member Posts: 61 Helper
    Answer ✓
    Options

What your image shows is part of the Komplete Factory Library 2 - Acoustic section.

Open Kontakt (stand alone or as a plug in), search for library, the acoustic section is one of the folders, there are more folders within this one and the individual instruments are within these sub-folders.

Factory Library 2 has a vast number of instruments so it may require a bit more searching to get the exact sound.

Answers

• DodMod
    DodMod Member Posts: 61 Helper
    Answer ✓
    Options

What your image shows is part of the Komplete Factory Library 2 - Acoustic section.

Open Kontakt (stand alone or as a plug in), search for library, the acoustic section is one of the folders, there are more folders within this one and the individual instruments are within these sub-folders.

Factory Library 2 has a vast number of instruments so it may require a bit more searching to get the exact sound.

• Mediac
    Mediac Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

All good, finally found it…