Can't uninstall Kontact 6

Options
EP.
EP. Member Posts: 47 Member

I accidentally install Contact six on my Mac and no matter how many times I delete the files for it it still appears in logs pro how do I get rid of it?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,837 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

If it still shows in Logic, then you might not have deleted the Kontakt.component here: Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plug-ins > Components > *Product Name*.component

Please also note that Kontakt 6 will only show as Kontakt, for this version only the number version was not included. More info here: I Cannot Find KONTAKT 6 in Native Access

Also don't forget to check the user library vs local library.

Note: the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, click on Go in the menu bar and press down the Alt key. You'll now find the Library entry in the menu:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Have you deleted all the files as explained in this article? How to Uninstall Native Instruments Software from a Mac Computer

• EP.
    Options

yeah I think it is deleted but it still appears in native access and in my logic plugin list...

DO you know how to get rid of it there?

• EP.
    Options

**********Do

• EP.
    Options

sorry I didn't mean it to be capitalized lol

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

If it still shows in Logic, then you might not have deleted the Kontakt.component here: Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plug-ins > Components > *Product Name*.component

Please also note that Kontakt 6 will only show as Kontakt, for this version only the number version was not included. More info here: I Cannot Find KONTAKT 6 in Native Access

Also don't forget to check the user library vs local library.

Note: the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, click on Go in the menu bar and press down the Alt key. You'll now find the Library entry in the menu:

• EP.
    Options

OH its gone!!!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):)

rly helped:)