Laggy waveforms TRAKTOR PRO 3.9

Options
Startiel
Startiel Member Posts: 39 Member

Hi, in the last couple of days I'm noticing that the waveform in Traktor aren't smooth and they're a bit laggy (nothing too serious but I can't stand it). I'm running Traktor Pro 3.9, but I don't remember having this issue in older versions... again, I'm noticing it now.

I'm running Traktor S4 MK3 on Windows 11 22H2 with the ASIO driver, laptop: ASUS ROG Strix G712LU. It's strange bc I always disable OneDrive and Wi-Fi before starting a set and the refresh rate is set to 120hz. (NOTE: I always keep the PC plugged in while mixing for maximum performance).

Comments

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,763 mod
    Options

Yup, that's happening. It's been reported many times. Almost every update of the last year made it worse. NI is trying to introduce an upgrade to the graphic processing and display and so far are having trouble to improve this across the board. Still it's good to know they recognized the problem after so many users posted complaints. I have no solution to get 3.9 to work smoothly but to downgrade to an earlier version (3.4.2 and 3.5.2 are pretty good).

Welcome aboard. 🦋