How to see the name of the control in MIDI Mode (Cubase 12 Pro)

Araya
Araya Member Posts: 4 Member
edited October 22 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi

How can we see the control name on the screen of the KK S49 MK2 in MIDI mode ?

It works with KK but I can't use only vst with it.

I use Cubase 12 Pro.

Thanks

Best Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,891 Expert
    Answer ✓

You can't, in MIDI Mode there is no display of any names of things, just the MIDI CC or Midi Label name that you have assigned.

If you have NKS enabled instruments (or NKS libraries for instruments you own such as linked in my sig or found in the user section of this forum) then for supported instruments you can load these and all mapped controls will appear for control in Host Automation mode which allows recording automation without the need to midi map/assign controls, the much faster way to do work.

• Araya
    Answer ✓

OK.

Thank you very much.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,891 Expert
    Answer ✓

You can't, in MIDI Mode there is no display of any names of things, just the MIDI CC or Midi Label name that you have assigned.

If you have NKS enabled instruments (or NKS libraries for instruments you own such as linked in my sig or found in the user section of this forum) then for supported instruments you can load these and all mapped controls will appear for control in Host Automation mode which allows recording automation without the need to midi map/assign controls, the much faster way to do work.

• Araya
    Answer ✓

OK.

Thank you very much.

This discussion has been closed.