Cannot get expression CC11 (spitfire BBC Orchestra, FLStudio, Komplete S88)

Options
zelight
zelight Member Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello!

My understanding is the MK2 S88 touch strip should map to CC11 and thus control the expression on Spitfire BBC orchestra. However it doesn't seem to react to it. I try learn Midi automation and touch the strip, but there, nothing happens. My host daw is FLStudio. Any idea?

Thanks,

Claude

Tagged:

Best Answer

• zelight
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for the feedback! Yes the touchstrip is configured as default. Looks like I was able to reset it one plugin by one by opening the parameters and select link to controller for cc11 expression. Not sure why... Maybe I messed my flstudio a while back :)

Claude

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,616 Expert
    Options

If you open the MIDI settings in Komplete kontrol is everything setup correctly for the touchstrip:

Also, keep in mind that for this to work you need to switch to MIDI mode instead of plugin mode by pressing the MIDI button on the keyboard

• zelight
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for the feedback! Yes the touchstrip is configured as default. Looks like I was able to reset it one plugin by one by opening the parameters and select link to controller for cc11 expression. Not sure why... Maybe I messed my flstudio a while back :)

Claude