How to solve problem with Session Strings 2: sound fades out
In my project I use 7 separate tracks of Kontakt Sessions Strings 2. The soundsignal will fade out and fade in again at given moments (after a couple of seconds).
- CPU in Logic Pro X and in Kontakt files is not overloaded.
- The track volume and the volume-meter in Kontakt is still showing signal, however the sound will fade in and out.
- Freezing tracks will not solve the problem
- Joining tracks to one MIDI-file and one track will not solve the problem
Can it be that:
- Loading Session Strings 2 from a flashdrive/external harddisk can cause the problem?
- Do you think it is a Kontakt or Logic Pro X issue?
In other words how can I resolve this? Thanks in advance for your help! :)
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 740 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 349 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.1K Komplete
- 932 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 651 Reaktor
- 226 Battery 4
- 390 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 385 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators