I have problem using KOMPLETE 13 ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDITION

Options
Jiji Seven
Jiji Seven Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited October 2023 in Komplete General

Hello,

I have bought Komplete 13 Ultimate collector's edition and installed the sounds in an external drive.

Since I bought it, whenever I am using one of it's sounds I always encounter problems.

Sometimes Logic Pro crash, sometimes I get a message telling me that there is problem with sample and the sound I play sound weird.I want to know what is the problem and what I can do to fix it.

Below I am sending one of the logic crash reports that accured when I was using the sounds.And other report messages when I was working on a project.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    Options

Did you check if the Sample Rate is set up differently as the messages suggest you?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,741 mod
    Options

@Jiji Seven What instance do you have in Logic when you get these crashes? Kontakt? Komplete Kontrol? Effects?

Are these NTKDaemon crashes happening at the same time?

Are your libraries installed on an external hard drive? What's the format of that drive?

• Jiji Seven
    Options

Sorry for taking long to reply.

The crashes happen when I am using Kontakt and complete Kontrol.

My libraries are installed on external hard drive and the format is APFS.

Also, today I was playing one of the instruments in Kontakt, there was a lot of latency which was not there before.I tried to check the buffer size on my Logic Pro it's 64.I don't understand why there is this latency when it was not there before.It just started today and I didn't change any setting.And it happens with any Kontakt instrument I load in my session.

• Jiji Seven
    Options

Actually it's not latency, it's like an effect of delay or echo.That's how every instrument I load sound.I send a wave file so you can hear how it sounds.

Thanks!

• Jiji Seven
    Options

All Logic Pro library instruments sound good, the only problem is with native instrument sounds.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Ok, do you still get crashes? What is the sample frequency set up in Logic? What soundcard are you using?

What instrument, library, sound was used in the file you shared? So we can see the original sound or how it's supposed to sound. Are there any midi effects on your track in Logic?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.