Here we go again with the blurred waves.

Options

Hello people of Traktor, we are in July 2023 and I still have the problem of blurred waveform and the sound goes away and I am ridiculous in front of an audience.I was like an hour without any problem.As a forum tip, change the audio setting to 1024.buffer size.I had no problems for a few months ago. Will be happening this to someone or only to me ?What can I do. Wait for this to be fixed. Or unfortunately look for other software?Since Traktor started I have used it and I love it. I can't find a way out of it.But if this is not fixed I will have to continue with the next one to start again and get used to other software.

Traktor Pro Ver. 3.9.0

MacBook Pro

13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports

Processor 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

Graphics Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MD

Memory 8 GB 2133 MHZ LPDDR3

macOS Ventura 13.2

Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3

2 Traktor Kontrol D2

External SSD Sandisk 1TB

Tagged:

Answers

• PaKo
    PaKo Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Have you tried an older version of Traktor Pro 3?

• DjAnibal Laracuente
    DjAnibal Laracuente Member Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Older version of Traktor They have no problems Traktor 3.5 Run without this issue.I went back to that version because I never had any kind of problem. The work you do and save in more advanced versions is lost.There is something that is not happening to the creators of traktor. That something that does not happen quickly that you turn on traktor. It is something that takes time to appear. And it doesn't happen all the time.I use many traktor controllers at the same time and those occasions that happened to me.It doesn't matter what buffer you have. No matter the controller. Mac or Windows. It has happened to me.Mostly and used Remix Decks. Effects. And other additive things that the software has.What they offer you is not supposed to fail.This is the reason for my posts.I love traktor and the oPTIONS it offers. No software IS OFFERED SO MANY OPTIONS FOR CREATING AND FOR FLEXIBILITY. IT'S THE BEST AT EVERYTHING.

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 586 Pro
    Options

I am only a Windows user, so I don't know much about Mac.

I wonder if having all the screens running and the rendering of remix decks graphics is not working with the Mac GPU.

I agree it should work but, what happens with only the S4mk3 connected?

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 586 Pro
    Options

Do you have another monitor running as well?

Also try turning off the Save Remix sets option when performing. I don't know if this has anything to do with background task flushing. But worth a try.

• Nev Cope
    Nev Cope Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I've had this crash happen on my windoes laptop for years now, but never in a live situation - which makes me wonder if it is a second-screen driver problem? Either that, or my interface being connected via a hub. NI gave up on my ticket after i followed all their steps with no change.

• gmcro
    gmcro Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

As I've described in another post, I had experienced this bug from the beginning, especially this is my first console (TK S2MK3). Thought that after yesterday's update I will get rid of this, but no - today I had blurred waves 2 times in a row while practicing at home.

Went to Windows event viewer and found this error :

After that I did an 1 hour mix, that I chosed to record it and everything worked fine. Though I still got that error.

Don't know if it's related to this, but most of the time I got this bug while scratching using a sample from another folder than the one with the music (same partition, same SSD, same tree folder).

This is my audio setup.

Using a Thinkpad T480s laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i5 8350U, 8gb Ram and 512 gb Samsung SSD Nvme.

Any ideas ?