Can't figure out how to install Elektrik and Akoustik Piano libraries via Native Access

Options
HackerDad31
HackerDad31 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I have historical purchases of these two libraries and recently upgraded to a new Mac. I had been running Kontakt 5 previously with these in there and working perfectly. I can only download Kontakt 7 via Native Access now. Trying to add the serials associated with each of the piano libraries mentioned, I get the incorrect path error despite NI having Full Disk Access. Not sure how to get the folders created to enable install and desperately need to get these sounds back into my projects! Thanks in advance for anything you can share!!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• HackerDad31
    Answer ✓
    Options

90 minutes later, I've got it! Took some digging around the site, but managed to find the information...

In case anyone is having a similar issue, I can't post a direct link because I'm a newb, but if you search "How to Set Up Akoustik Piano Library in Google, vs. NI's search it should come up!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for updating your post with the answer @HackerDad31

And here's the link: How to Set Up the AKOUSTIK PIANO / ELEKTRIK PIANO Library

Answers

• HackerDad31
    Answer ✓
    Options

90 minutes later, I've got it! Took some digging around the site, but managed to find the information...

In case anyone is having a similar issue, I can't post a direct link because I'm a newb, but if you search "How to Set Up Akoustik Piano Library in Google, vs. NI's search it should come up!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for updating your post with the answer @HackerDad31

And here's the link: How to Set Up the AKOUSTIK PIANO / ELEKTRIK PIANO Library