If I copy the Favorites file from computer to the Maschine+, will it work and translate seamlessly?

Options
MatrixxSoundlab
MatrixxSoundlab Member Posts: 25 Member

If I copy the Favorites file from my computer to Maschine+, will the plus respond the same way even though the file structure isn't the same?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can't, on the M+ the favorites file/db is in the internal storage which we don't have any way to access, instead of being in the SD card.

Answers

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can't, on the M+ the favorites file/db is in the internal storage which we don't have any way to access, instead of being in the SD card.

• MatrixxSoundlab
    MatrixxSoundlab Member Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Now THAT SUCKS! Whenever I get a new pack or plugin, I go through and favorite sounds, groups, etc. I am DEFINITELY NOT doing that twice, not when all of the "heavy lifting" has already been done!

• AdelV
    AdelV Member Posts: 220 Pro
    Options

You will laugh, but there is a workaround 😆 Just use an app like Google Keep or Apple Notes where you can save the name of a particular sound. And another option is to save that preset as a group or a single preset and then check on the card what is actually valuable. Don't get me wrong, but sometimes something seems interesting to us at a given moment, but then it may not be so anymore. So that's also a method of additional verification. ;)