iMaschine App Performance and Access Issues

Options
Hebreww
Hebreww Member Posts: 36 Member
edited July 2023 in Maschine

Urgent Resolution Required:

Dear Native Instruments,

I am writing to express my extreme frustration and disappointment regarding the ongoing issues I am facing with the iMaschine app. Despite purchasing expansions and investing my trust in your company, I have been left without access to the expansions and subjected to constant crashes and failures within the application. This situation is utterly unacceptable, and I demand immediate action to rectify these problems.

To illustrate the severity of the situation, let me provide you with specific examples of the issues I have encountered. Firstly, upon attempting to access the expansions I purchased, I have repeatedly been denied entry. It is inconceivable that Native Instruments would advertise and sell products that users are unable to utilize. This blatant disregard for your customers' needs is beyond frustrating.

Furthermore, the iMaschine app consistently crashes when attempting even the simplest tasks. It is unable to handle basic actions, let alone more complex and creative functions. This renders the app virtually unusable and hampers my ability to create music efficiently. I find it inconceivable that a company of your stature would release a product with such glaring flaws and then fail to address them in a timely manner.

Native Instruments, your lack of accountability and communication exacerbates an already dire situation. The absence of updates, bug fixes, and clear guidance for users compounds our frustration and demonstrates a complete disregard for customer satisfaction. It is simply unacceptable to leave your loyal customers in the dark, eagerly awaiting solutions to the problems they face.

I must stress that if Native Instruments does not act swiftly to resolve these issues and provide a comprehensive update, I, along with many other users in the community, will not hesitate to take further action. This may include organizing collective measures to apply pressure on Native Instruments or seeking alternative solutions to meet our music production needs.

It is my sincere hope that you recognize the urgency of this matter and take immediate steps to address the concerns of your loyal customers. I implore you to release a timely update that resolves the access issues, stabilizes the app's performance, and enhances its overall functionality. Failure to do so will only serve to further tarnish Native Instruments' reputation and drive users away.

I look forward to hearing from you promptly with a concrete plan of action and a commitment to resolve these issues. The future of our relationship as customers and supporters of your brand hinges on your response and subsequent actions.

Yours sincerely,

Hebreww

Tagged:

Comments

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,141 Expert
    Options
  • Hebreww
    Options

I know that’s why it’s onacceptabel

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,603 admin
    Options

Hi @Hebreww I'm afraid to say there won't be updates to address these issues unfortunately. 😕

After taking the app offline, we did investigate these bugs and had come to a conclusion that we were not able to offer the level of support needed to maintain the software. Instead of having it available for purchase in the app store, we then decided to retire the app altogether.

I understand your frustrations, but please rest assured this decision will help us focus more on new, innovative products - whether this means another iOS app or not remains to be seen.

• Hebreww
    Options

Urgent Resolution Required: Violation of Consumer Rights and Unresolved Access Issue

@Kaiwan_NI

I am deeply concerned by your decision not to address the access issues in the iMaschine app and the subsequent retirement of the application. This blatant disregard for consumer rights and failure to provide access to purchased products is a clear violation of trust. I demand immediate action to rectify this situation, as it not only tarnishes your reputation but also exposes you to potential legal consequences.

Selling products without fulfilling your obligation to provide support and access is deceptive and akin to theft. Denying paying customers the items they have purchased is ethically and legally unacceptable. I insist that you reinstate access to the purchased expansions or provide appropriate compensation without delay.

Furthermore, the decision to retire the app without resolving these issues demonstrates a lack of professionalism and disregard for your loyal customer base. It is imperative that you reconsider this decision and explore alternative solutions that prioritize customer satisfaction and uphold your brand's integrity.

I expect a prompt response outlining your plan to rectify this situation and restore trust among your customers. Failure to do so will compel me, along with other affected users, to explore all available options to ensure our rights are protected and our concerns are addressed.

Urgent action is needed to remedy this egregious situation. Your immediate attention and resolution are required to avoid further damage to your reputation and potential legal consequences