Patches not loading on different computer

Options
JESOUNDS
JESOUNDS Member Posts: 11 Member
edited September 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

On all my Logic Pro projects which have Komplete Kontrol patches on them, the patches somehow disappears when I open the project on another computer. I have one computer in the studio and one laptop I use "on the go".

When I open the Komplete Kontrol plugin and expect to se, let's say, a piano there. It seems empty and I have to load the patch again. if I can find it, or remember which one I used when I worked on the project on my other computer.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any solution?

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

@JESOUNDS This issue should have been fixed by the latest versions of Kontakt (7.4.0 and beyond) and Komplete Kontrol (2.9.4). Make sure that you installed the latest versions available on both systems.

• JESOUNDS
    JESOUNDS Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Yes I have. It seems to work with third party library's but now the Native Instruments one. Noire for example.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@JESOUNDS That's weird, are the NI libraries and 3rd party stored in the same location? Do Kontakt and Logic have full disk access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@JESOUNDS Any update on your issue? Do you still need assistance?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.