[HYPHA] [Bug] Play Mode dropdown list shows "nil"

Options
Monochrome
Monochrome Member Posts: 1,141 Expert

This happens in both Kontakt (latest version) run as standalone and when running it as a plug-in in a DAW.

The "Play Mode" dropdown list shows "nil" and when clicking on it, the following error gets thrown:

SCRIPT WARNING (Line: 1653, Script: 1): Array index out of range (using default value 0)!

It's just the list that seems bugged. Using the arrows instead cycles through the other modes and they work as expected.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Monochrome Thanks for the report, it looks like a similar issue with Kontakt Factory Library 2 that was fixed not so long ago. Not sure if/when it will get fixed since it was a free product but I contacted the Kontakt Instruments team about it and waiting for more info.

@Shakespeare The Strezov/KFL2 issue is known already (bug KT-7941), we don't have a date for a fix at the moment.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    Options

Hypha nil

Factory Library 2: all strezov sampling libraries are with bug of interface

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Monochrome Thanks for the report, it looks like a similar issue with Kontakt Factory Library 2 that was fixed not so long ago. Not sure if/when it will get fixed since it was a free product but I contacted the Kontakt Instruments team about it and waiting for more info.

@Shakespeare The Strezov/KFL2 issue is known already (bug KT-7941), we don't have a date for a fix at the moment.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,141 Expert
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Yeah, I was hesitant to report this issue via traditional means (support) for that exact reason... Thanks for letting the team know, though!

(But... Knowing how my bug report about East Asia went (into the backlog), I can imagine the outcome.)