trk 01 cannot use

Options
jader
jader Member Posts: 7 Member
edited July 2023 in Reaktor

on native access i had download trk 01.but in komplete kontrol does not appair.in software maschine 2 appair ,so i select ,i can ear the sound when i choose the preset,but in the keyboard nothing.in some place they say i need reacktor.i have reacktor .but when i open reaktor on maschine 2 i dont see anything about trk 01.maybe is not this the problem.the problem is that i dont see trk 01 on komplete kontrol .and in maschine 2 software i select but no sound i can ear.thank you

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited June 2023
    Options

You need to start the MIDI clock to drive the sequencer of TRK-01 to get sound.

Do you can hear sound with Reaktor standalone? Or you must locate the ensemble. The path on my pc is:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\TRK-01

Do you route with first use Reaktor in standalone? This is a must be. Please read the chapters in REAKTOR 6 Getting Started English.pdf You can download all manuals for Reaktor 6.5 here:

and older documents for Reaktor 5 with more background informations at the bottom of the same page

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,373 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

As Paule wrote, Many Reaktor ensembles (such as TRK) are sequencers. You can not play them with a keyboard (some, you can, though). You need to push the "Play" button in your software.

On Komplete Kontrol go to Preferences --> Library and click Rescan. It should be enough.

• jader
    Options

I will try.thank you

• jader
    Options

Ok know i can ear the sound.now i should play.i had activated little keyboard icon ,and i can ear the sound

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Options

Fine, now play TRK-01