Cut plugin view

Options
BoBoBobby
BoBoBobby Member Posts: 8 Member
edited August 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Does someone know how to fix this half view?

Best Answer

Answers

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Options

Click the dropdown arrow next to the logo and change the view size.

• BoBoBobby
    Options

@D-One It's still glitched but bigger or smaller hahaha, don't know what to do

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Options

Oh.. What the heck? Try changing your FL GUI scaling in the preferences to see if it helps.

• BoBoBobby
    Options

I've tried everything in FL studio GUI settings but nothing worked

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

@BoBoBobby What is your graphic card? What are your Windows display settings? If you're in Komplete Kontrol in standalone, do you get the same thing?

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,979 mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Sorry , but will have to say that you supply next to no information !

What is your OS version ? (your profile says Windows but do not state version) and what is your used Windows resolution ?  

Do you use any features such as multiple screen/display or do you use any kind of screen or desktop management software that could possibly influence your display properties ?

If you are not using the newest version of FL Studio then you maybe download a trial of that and check that issue is also present there ?

Other than that then what is very often seen is that software makers have a hard time dealing with users that uses Windows Recommended settings.

So for starters, close all programs, then right-click on desktop and choose display settings , in display settings , please check the Display and Layout percentage setting. Try lowering that percentage. then reboot and test again (most will say that a reboot is not necessary in between changing settings but not all apps react equally nice when changing settings so reboot is preferred especially in a situation like this with more layers of software)..

You can also try to go to the Advanced Scaling Settings and turn off the Let Windows Fix....

Also , another easy thing to check would be to test another resolution if your monitor support that (reboot after please)(please notice that that may disturb your desktop layout !)

Else you could go to app properties and try playing with High DPI Settings in the Compatibility settings ! Though ! , I can not see this working for VSTs and I am not sure that it would make any difference to try to adjust the FL Studio app , which by the way you haven't given version info on either !? And also , me not being part of N.I. do not have any access to any knowledge about from where the VSTs inherit their graphical attributes (if they do !?) , meaning I don't know if changing those of the KK standalone will change that of the KK VST3 (Massive X is only as VST3 but from where it inherit capabilities I have no idea !)

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,625 Expert
    Options

Before going all the complicated routs, as suggested above:

If you're in Komplete Kontrol in standalone, do you get the same thing?

That will at least indicate if the issue is a global system issue or specific to FLS.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@BoBoBobby Any update on the issue? We'd need some more info in order to help.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.