Komplete Kontrol freezing on startup

Options
Larry Weissman
Larry Weissman Member Posts: 8 Member

Trying to launch KK ver 2.8.1 in standalone mode hangs on startup at the isotope maximizer. Also am not seeing a update in Natvie access for latest version (2.9).

I tried all recommended steps in the NI articles still not loading.

Best Answer

• Larry Weissman
    Answer ✓
    Options

I updated to new Native Access and upgraded KK to ver. 2.9.4. It still hung on the Ozone 7 during scan. I then uninstalled the Ozone 7 Mastering Suite and the scan went through with no issues.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,292 Expert
    Options

What happen if you push Esc button to skip plugins scan?

• Larry Weissman
    Options

So it comes up, and if I click on a sound I hear it but when I try to load the instrument it says plugin not found, rescan.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,600 Expert
    Options

Are you using Native Access V3?

the old native access only shows 2.8 so I would update then update KK which is at 2.9.4.

reason you get plug-in not found is because the plugins have not been scanned if you press ESC.

• Larry Weissman
    Answer ✓
    Options

I updated to new Native Access and upgraded KK to ver. 2.9.4. It still hung on the Ozone 7 during scan. I then uninstalled the Ozone 7 Mastering Suite and the scan went through with no issues.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Larry Weissman Was Ozone 7 functional in standalone?

• Larry Weissman
    Options

No, it was only useable as a plug in. Please note I still have access to individual Ozone plugins, The only thing I uninstalled was the Ozone 7 Mastering Suite. Evidently the KK was not able to handle that but it scans the rest no problem and it's working fine within my Ableton Live 10 and as standalone.