Guitar rig 5 UI feedback

Options
reguar11
reguar11 Member Posts: 2 Member
edited June 2023 in Guitar Rig & FX

Guitar Rig 6 UI is much better than the past version, but in regards to presets and tags it is way behind, I can never find the sounds that in looking for. Do you guys have a roadmap to port GR5 sounds? Also, it would be helpful to add tooltips to the amps and effects with reference to the original unit that took inspiration from.

Best Answer

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 357 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not sure I understand what is meant by "Do you guys have a roadmap to port GR5 sounds?". You can import GR5 presets into GR6.

About the tooltips: We are aware that some help system inside Guitar Rig would be helpful to understand and learn about the vast selection of effects that we have. We are looking into this. But information about the modelled original hardware is a tricky subject for various legal reasons. So I'm not sure if it would be possible.

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,593 admin
    Options

Maybe @Eddie_NI has insights to share? 😀

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 357 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not sure I understand what is meant by "Do you guys have a roadmap to port GR5 sounds?". You can import GR5 presets into GR6.

About the tooltips: We are aware that some help system inside Guitar Rig would be helpful to understand and learn about the vast selection of effects that we have. We are looking into this. But information about the modelled original hardware is a tricky subject for various legal reasons. So I'm not sure if it would be possible.