Komplete Ultimate Library Split Across 2 Drives

Options
maax555
maax555 Member Posts: 20 Member
edited June 2023 in Native Access

Hi, Is it possible to split my Ultimate library across 2 drives. Currently I have my Drive set up as default but this is nearly full. I have a lot more expansions to install but need they to be on my E drive. Is this possible?

thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,779 mod
    Options

Yes I think so - I have some stuff on my main drive and most sample based stuff on a SSD so that's 2 drives, I just changed the path in NA for new installs to the SSD

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@maax555

Yes, this is totally fine.

Simply change your Content location in Native Access to the new location that you wish to install to:

How to Change the Install Locations in Native Access

This only effects future installations, so will not mess with your currently installed Content.

• abcd-abcd
    abcd-abcd Member Posts: 24 Member
    Options

@Rich_NI - I don't think that answers the question. How would you move a set of libraries to a different drive?

Would the procedure be to delete the libraries you want to move, then change the installation location & then re-install the libraries that you deleted?

And would Kontakt etc. then understand the fact that there are now 2 locations for those libraries and be able to access them? Thanks