Kontrol S4 Mk3 - Mixer Effect Duel Delay Sync - and not always working

Options
ghostwhip
ghostwhip Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello,

Mixer Effects - Dual Delay:

About 75% of the time the standard Dual Delay on the channels works on time. But sometimes it is not in sync for seemingly no reason. I do not use beat sync.

Also, it does not always assign. As in, I try to add the effect on a channel and it just won't go on the channel. Happened last night at a festival.

Side issue: Only happened last night; but one channel had no low end; software and hardware both reflected that there was no effect, filter, or EQ on the channel. Only time I ever ran into this issue was last night. Just trying to figure out why this happened so I don't run into it again at a show.

Tagged:

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,373 mod
    Options

Hello,

This is not a Controller issue, because a Controller it only follows the instructions given by the software (Traktor). So, it is the Traktor software is where you need to look for your cause. However, you wrote:

"But sometimes it is not in sync for seemingly no reason. I do not use beat sync."

For a Delay (or most other FX too) to work in sync, you should have the beat sync button enable, otherwise it is impossible to keep tempo. On many cases if will follow tempo for a while, but sooner or later the synchronization will be lost.