How to fix Battery in Komplete Kontrol

karsai
karsai Member Posts: 50 Member

Hi,

Please help the NI costumer service did not respond. I bought M32 with Komplete select. Everything is OK except I have the first instrument Battery listed in KK and it does not load. I can hear the preset but it does not load. I have everything updated and I did rescans and so on. I cannot find Battery in the vst list and also it does not visible in the Native access so I cannot reinstall it. Several other hidden instrument such as carbon exist, they are all there and they are working.

see below, it is a same with empty KK KK standalone KK plugin in daw

Many thanks!!

Best Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,265 Expert
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓

If you don’t have Battery in Native Access probably you don’t own it.

If you own only Komplete Select (which doesn’t include Battery) you see it only because of the expansions that comes with it (you can still use the loops). But if you never bought Battery or another Komplete bundle, you don’t have Battery

That’s why you can’t load it (nor you see it in vsts or Native Access)

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓

You’re welcome

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓

If you don’t have Battery in Native Access probably you don’t own it.

If you own only Komplete Select (which doesn’t include Battery) you see it only because of the expansions that comes with it (you can still use the loops). But if you never bought Battery or another Komplete bundle, you don’t have Battery

That’s why you can’t load it (nor you see it in vsts or Native Access)

• karsai
    karsai Member Posts: 50 Member

Thanks for the quick answer. I bought complete 14 select after I used complete start. I thought this is one of the hidden plugin as carbon. It seems I need to buy it separately. This issue was just very confusing for a very beginner such as I. Thanks for the response!

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓

You’re welcome