cannot access the edit pages on the standard library

Options
Drumdude60
Drumdude60 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited June 2023 in Kontakt

Hi all, any more info on the Kontakt 7 issue? I am not having fun either, cannot access the edit pages on the standard library... My main focus at the moment is HORNS --- need articulations, and all other phrasing adjustments -- Friends that have the program have shown me the page I should get to on their systems, which is just not findable here.. Installation was a pain as well, with the 'space' requirements (really?) , but the directions were also not clear about WHERE to install, seemingly suggesting NOT to put things on external drives, yet all my friends say it's best to do so, at least for the libraries. I have the player and the libraries on the Internal drive of my Trashcan Mac, running Monterey 12.6.3, pro tools ultimate 2023 .. is this a possible issue that the OP was having as well as my possible problem? I saw later, a YTube video showing how to install on external drive. I'm happy to start over if it will make a difference, but certainly don't wanna waste any more time with the lab coat on for this program. Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions...

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,741 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

The edit pages are not available for Kontakt library 2 instruments unfortunately- they are locked

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    Options

Hey @Drumdude60 I created this new thread, since your issue seems to be different than the OP.

Could you describe the issue step by step? I'm having a hard time to understand what the issue is. Are you able to load your libraries in Kontakt in standalone?

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,741 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

The edit pages are not available for Kontakt library 2 instruments unfortunately- they are locked

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    Options

@Kymeia I understand the issue now, thanks to you! Damn, i need more coffee today.