Installation Troubles with Komplete 14 CE

Options
Cool Typhoon
Cool Typhoon Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Hey Guys! Hope all is well. I am having installation troubles with a few libraries from Komplete 14 CE. I upgraded from Komplete 13 UItimate. The problem I am having is with the following libraries:

1. Lores
  2. East Asia
  3. Piano Colors
  4. Session Guitartist- Picked Nylon

Each and everytime I try to install these I get the error message saying could not uninstall previous version, however there is no previous version of these libraries anywhere on my computer. I never had any of them before.... I have tried multiple times and no matter what I do this keeps popping up.

Any suggestions or recommendations on what I need to do to resolve the issue? Thank you so much for your time and assistance

-CT :")

Best Answer

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Cool Typhoon

I can see that your ticket is being handled by one of our agents. Let's continue the troubleshooting there :)

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,291 Expert
    Options

I would try to delete any remaining files (maybe corrupted) in the download folder and try to re download. Maybe nothing changes, but worth a try

Maybe start deleting the one with less GB. If nothing changes for this one, you spare redownloading the biggest ones

• Cool Typhoon
    Options

I will give this a shot thank you so much

• Rich_NI
    Options

Hi @Cool Typhoon

It sounds like there might be something strange happening with some registry entries here...

Please reach out to our support team directly via the following link so that we can take a deeper look:

http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• Cool Typhoon
    Options

I reached out to them 4 days ago I’m still waiting on a response

• Cool Typhoon
    Options

Still having trouble with the same (4) libraries. Tried to do the direct download method and still this error is coming up.... Is it possible Native Access has a bug in my system or something? Choir Omni was 70 GBs and it installed fine. The only other really large library is Lores and its about 70 GBs as well. But East Asia | Piano Colors | Picked Nylon are a bit smaller.

Thank you to anyone for your help and input.

• Rich_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Cool Typhoon

I can see that your ticket is being handled by one of our agents. Let's continue the troubleshooting there :)