December leaderboard & prizes

Options

Comments

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,931 Guru
    Options

For the 1st comment, I only offered an alternative.

For the 2nd comment, I said only Native Access, not every single NI product.

And for the 3rd comment, again, I offered an alternative.

I know what I commented.

• Milos
    Options

I offered an alternative way to all other people, and they liked it so much that they liked the comments of an alternative solution (couple of them even made these the correct answers).

For someone that doesn't 'bother reading a lot', you only read parts of my comments when you should read the entire ones.

Hypocritical a little bit, but it's ok.

• Milos
    Options

And about me behaving as a troll:

If I behaved like one, then I would literally spam the exact same comment over and over again on only one forum from only one person.

Let me give you an example:

Question: is asked from only one dude

The answers:

(Insert the comment here)

(Spam it)

(Spam it)

(Spam it)

(Spam it)

(Spam it)

And so on and so forth.

And for commenting everywhere at all costs, If I still did that, I would comment on the forums that have been already answered correctly.

The only thing is the Traktor, Massive and similar other forums, which I quit doing because I at least learn from the actual mistakes, not as the falsely labeled mistakes.

Everything else about 'spamming the same comments everywhere' is nonsense.

Let's say that you have a solution to a certain problem, and you see dozens or even hundreds of people questioning about the same problem, trust me, you would jump to these comments like aa duck to water and put the exact same solution to every question, and by your logic, you are a spammer.

Clearly you don't really know what spamming means there, or you know maybe couple of things about spamming but not the complete definition.

Again, it's ok.

We all learn from our mistakes and lack of a certain knowledge eventually.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
    Options

No, you don't know what you commented, obviously.

Those are no alternatives, they are WRONG and irrelevant answers.

And the way you continue to insist is completely childish and very annoying. I will not deal with you anymore, good luck.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

If someone feels like they are being harassed with flags unfairly then feel free to reach me, I can look into it... That is preferable to people trying to guess who flagged them and then go flag that person in return, often it can be the wrong person.... as childish as that sounds it seems to have been happening a lot lately and it's starting to get really annoying...

@Milos I already told you, if you keep giving answers you have no clue about you will keep getting into arguments with other users, stick to what you actually know.

• Milos
    Options

Tell that to other people who tried the alternatives and even like them (go to my profile, click on the likes and go through all of them if you don't believe me).

• Milos
    Options

I was talking to Sunborn btw, not you, D-One.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,813 mod
    Options

D-One is a Moderator here and when he in kindness tries to guide you then you ought to take notice rather than to alienate him or try to discuss his right to try guide you ! Moderators intervene where they think appropriate. If you will not take the (not always) kind advice of other forum users then at least take notice when the Moderators guide you ! Also as new-comer then it often may serve you a lot better to watch and learn and pick-up knowledge and understanding rather than making a comment. It's great that you want to participate and help and that you are willing to spend so much time on it , but still it's better to spend the most time learning when needed (including but not limited to taking the advice of Moderators and NI staff !)

🙂

• Milos
    Options

I am not really sure when I alientated him...but ok...

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

No harm done, the way you worded it could have two meanings. "I was talking to Sunborn btw, not you" :

1. My previous answer was directed at someone else (Sunborn).
    2. Mind your business I was not talking to you in the first place.

PoorFellow interpreted it as the 2nd option I guess. Me personally I was not sure but given this reply I see it's the 1st option.

• Milos
    Options

I meant the first one.

• Milos
    Options

Sometimes I can' really make a proper sentences in a context-y way (autism).

But again, I mean no alienation towards you, D-One.

Sorry if you understood my comment wrong.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,593 admin
    Options

Alright folks, as D-One said, if you think your comments are mistakenly flagged, please reach out to admins and mods privately and we'll look into it.

Reminder that if you see incorrect answers provided by other users, do not report them as "Abuse" or "Spam". The "Abuse" flag is meant for comments that may cause harm and distress to others, while the "Spam" flag is meant for bot comments. If you disagree with a comment, you can respond to it directly in the thread.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,295 Expert
    Options

Quite funny the people criticizing a behavior are doing exactly the same things…

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
    Options

@Kaiwan_NI then i think it is absolutely necessary to change the spam definition in the Community Code of Conduct because it is really misleading!

Though, for me, this description is very correct. A non-relative comment is a kind of spam (yet, if its harmless, surely it can be ignored). Also, posting 4 comments in a row to say just 12 words (instead of edit the first comment) is spam too. And those are just two examples. There are more...