Bought used Maschine from Guitar Center, can't activate

Mydudechris
Mydudechris Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I've filed requests with the NI support desk. Can we expedite the license transfer request? I purchased a used Maschine+ from Guitar Center a few days ago, tried to activate it with Native Access, got the message that the serial has been used, and cannot contact the original owner. GC has a 15-day return policy, and I need to take care of this in that timeframe to ensure I have ample time to test it before the return deadline ends. I tried the device at GC, and confirmed that it works, but I couldn't give it a full rundown, and I'm concerned that I won't be able to before the return time ends. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited May 2023

To make it as fast as possible create your ticket on the appropriate support section and send them all info they might need at once, pics, serial on the back, your account email, proof of purchase, etc, etc... anything you can imagine to avoid having to go back and forth answering questions and wasting time. Support response time is usually between 2 or 3 days.

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001301669

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Your ticket has been escalated. Our support team will get back to you as soon as we can.