Man... I wish NI would allow us to customize our Komplete Bundle

saintblaise
saintblaise Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Man... I wish NI would allow us to customize our Komplete Bundle while keeping the same price or up it depending on what we choose. Maybe, we could customize our bundle according to the genre(s) we're into. Maybe, we could also be granted the option to purchase Maschine with a keyboard instead of the controller (which I seldom use)...

Alright, enough of me complaining... But I just needed to get it off my chest.

Anyway, have a blessed day y'all! šŸ™šŸ½

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,546 admin

Hi @saintblaise thanks for the suggestion! I think the closest thing we have right now is the 9 for 99 expansions sale, which let you customize your bundle based on the genres you're into.

• Tigersharc
    Tigersharc Member Posts: 59 Helper

I know this suggestion has been made before.... I was thinking based off the pricing we get during these 50% off bundle deals... allow customers a certain number of product like the 9/$99 for a set price. 5-10 products from different pricing tiers for a set price. I'm to a point I need 4 more instruments and I will have every expansion and every NI instrument/effect. I would like to be able to pick up new instruments in a bundle to keep my collection up to date. The way it is right now we are buying certain products over and over..... Lets just purchase in bundles what we need... just a thought...... I'm not complaining. I definitely took advantage of this 50% stuff and have my Collectors Edition up to date. I just need 4 more instruments and I have everything..... for now....šŸ˜Ž