Empty Kontakt instruments in Komplete Kontrol

Options
Flow77
Flow77 Member Posts: 35 Member
edited May 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Good morning,

I have had a problem since I bought the komplete 14 ultimate upgrade (from standard). each of the komplete kontrol instances (excluding synth (monark/prism, fm8, etc), projects in cubase that I have done since the upgrade, reopen on kontakt 7 & the instrument initially used is not active (I have to activate it by double clicking on it which cancels the changes I could have made in the previous save ...) can someone help me????

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,700 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Little update. This is a known bug. There should be a hotfix for Komplete Kontrol and Maschine to fix these missing Kontakt instruments in the coming days.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello,

can you have a look at the mixer in kontakt, there is an issue where kontakt looses the output settings after reopening a Projekt with kk/Kontakt - native ist aware of that issue and working on it - pls look here , maybe it's the same issue https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/comment/72130#Comment_72130

• Jeremy_NI
    edited May 2023
    Options

@Flow77 Could you give us more details? What is your OS? What version of Kontakt / Komplete Kontrol were you using before? Can you still open Kontakt 6 and Kontakt 7 in Cubase ? In standalone? Can you also provide screenshots of the issue?

• Flow77
    Options

that's exactly the problem I'm having... the problem is that I'm French, I tried to translate the whole conversation but it's complicated... I understand that the problem is the links between the audio outputs between kontakt and the daw?? (on the other hand, it does not answer the problem of the opening of the instrument in komplete kontrol??? if you manage to find something, could you send it to me please..

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    Options

Can you please add the details jeremy asked for(windows/Mac, what exact version, do you use cubase or ableton), that would be super helpful. In your picture the connection is still there so is this before you save the project or after re opening it after saving.

• Flow77
    Options

sorry,

windows Windows 11 Family.

kk 2.9.3

kontakt 7.3.2

cubase 12

I can still open my previous kontakts & by the way, I don't have the problem with previous versions... (when I open a project saved with an instrument again in kontakt 6, it opens correctly

the problem seems to come from KONTAKT 7

I do not know the previous versions of kk but, I am always up to date.. ((therefore, I can tell you that my previous version was the one before the last update ((sorry for not being able to be more precise )...

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Little update. This is a known bug. There should be a hotfix for Komplete Kontrol and Maschine to fix these missing Kontakt instruments in the coming days.

• Flow77
    Options

yes i recieved thé message too this morning