ronnie_cessna Member Posts: 80 Member
edited May 2023 in Battery 4

i see battery 4 in kontakt and i can hear it but it says "cant load plug in"

Best Answer

• ronnie_cessna
    Answer ✓

found it

Note: NI Expansions contain BATTERY 4 content which appears in KOMPLETE KONTROL. However, without a valid license for BATTERY, this error will appear when attempting to load those presets.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,283 Expert
    edited May 2023

Is it working if you try loading it in Komplete Kontrol?

How do you hear it in Kontakt if you can’t load it? What do you mean?

• ronnie_cessna

so im in live with kontrol open with kontakt loaded. i didnt but battery 4 but its there.

• LostInFoundation
    edited May 2023

Oh ok. So you are trying to load it in Komplete (which of course loads Kontakt). Now I understand how you hear it: it’s the previews in KK.

What NI products you bought? A Komplete bundle? Komplete Now subscription? Or an HW which had Battery bundled? Otherwise I can’t understand how you can have Battery, since you say (I suppose) that you didn’t buy it

• ronnie_cessna

i bought the M32 with komplete select. also schema dark.

• LostInFoundation

Have you previously tried Komplete Now subscription (even the free month)? Or the Battery 4 Demo?

I don’t get how you have Battery if you didn’t buy anything with it inside

Do you see it also in Native Access? How is listed? Installed? Demo?

• ronnie_cessna
    Answer ✓

found it

Note: NI Expansions contain BATTERY 4 content which appears in KOMPLETE KONTROL. However, without a valid license for BATTERY, this error will appear when attempting to load those presets.

• LostInFoundation

Oooh ok. So in facts you only see Battery 4 kits because of the expansions, not Battery itself.

Thank you for posting the answer for other users to see 👍🏼

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,351 mod

Go to that expansion folder, navigate to "Instruments" or "Sounds" or "Samples" (depends on the expansion), find a folder named "Battery Kits" (or, if not exists, any file with the extension .nbkt) and delete it. Problem solved.

Alternative, if you plan to buy Battery in the future, just keep them on a folder which is not related to Native Instruments, perhaps in your Documents or a backup disc.

• ronnie_cessna

will this allow me to load battery?

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,351 mod

No of course, but i assumed that you don't have it or at least you don't have license (thus your question), so how can you load something you don't have?