VOCAL COLORS cross grade from Piano Colors?

Options
Kymeia
Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,811 mod

I am sure there was one but now I've got Piano Colors (in Komplete Ultimate) I can no longer see the cross grade offer which is annoying. I want to Komplete the bundle.

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,873 mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Well, not sure if it was a momentary issue but I still can see the crossgrade (valid until June 12th):

@Kymeia Were you able to complete it?

• Kymeia
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes it’s back now thanks

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,309 Expert
    edited May 2023
    Options

Damn…you’re right…it disappeared. 😶

I was planning to do the same

Probably they removed it because they understood a lot more people would have piano colors after Summer of Sound…

I still had the page open and before clicking on the tab (which made the page reload and the Upgrade disappear) I made a snapshot where you can still see it.

It isn’t fair at all, NI… People could be buying things cause you promised an Upgrade path for it…

• Kymeia
    Options

Lucky you still have the evidence

• LostInFoundation
    edited May 2023
    Options

It’s not useful at all. But at least we know we are not two crazy men remembering something that has never been there 😂

• Kymeia
    Options

Same problem with the cross grade from Sequis for Arkhis

• Kymeia
    Options

It's ludicrous that you can buy the bundle but it doesn't take into account you own one of the products

• Kymeia
    Options

And yet it does look like people can still crossgrade to the Light bundle from owning one of them

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/cinematic/light-trilogy/

• LostInFoundation
    Options

Since it seems you want to remain quite and see things in a ludicrous way, let’s just call us “unlucky guys with the wrong products and wrong desires” 😉

• Jeremy_NI
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Well, not sure if it was a momentary issue but I still can see the crossgrade (valid until June 12th):

@Kymeia Were you able to complete it?

• Kymeia
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes it’s back now thanks

• Kymeia
    Options

But not for ARKHIS and SEQUIS

• LostInFoundation
    Options

@Kymeia the upgrade is back

• LostInFoundation
    edited June 2023
    Options

@Jeremy_NI two things:

1. The forum must have some sort of issues. I wrote to kymeia that the upgrade was back cause before your message and his answer to you were not present (I opened the thread in a brand new tab, even refreshed it and those post were not there. Now after writing him about the good news suddenly they appeared from nowhere). Maybe it is unrelated, but the 2 post that were not present are the ones marked as accepted answers (if it can be useful). The one saying “But not for ARKHIS and SEQUIS” was already there (but not the 2 above it). I already noticed this a couple of times, where refreshing a page didn’t show posts that eventually appeared only the day after. Maybe you are interested in this and you can report it to the forum provider.
    2. Do you confirm that also the upgrade is valid only until June 12th? From the buy page of the product it wasn’t clear to me. Only the Full Version and The Color Bundle state a different price showing the discount they have now. I was thinking the upgrade was always available even after the 12th. If this is the case, can you have a look at the DM I sent you about my ticket (3920831) opened 3 weeks ago? If the upgrade will end, I’m even more in a urge ☺️
  • Kymeia
    Options

I still can't see a similar cross grade price for Arkhis for people who have Sequis even though they are also bundled

• LostInFoundation
    Options

If I understood Jeremy correctly, even the one for vocal colors will disappear one day (even if he said on the 12th and it is still there). But I’m not sure, I never got an answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Well, it looks like it's been extended to June 15th.