KK Track Instance + Protools Ultimate 2023

Elie.M
Elie.M Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited May 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi,

Just upgraded my tools to M1 Max and Protools Ultimate 2023.

After a moment, I got a bug in Track Instance on my A 25, I can't select my tracks when PT is playing. Screen only show 2 tracks out of 10. When playback is stopped, it all comes back to normal.

Tagged:

Comments

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod

Can you reproduce the issue every time? Is ProTools in Rosetta or arm mode?

• Elie.M

Hello Jeremy,

Yes, the issue reproduces every time. Rosetta case is unchecked, and yes, Protools is in arm mode on instruments track in order to recieve midi notes.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod

Ok, can you make a small vide showcasing the issue, step by step? This way we can try and reproduce the issue.

• Elie.M

Hello Jeremy, here it is. Hope I'm clearwith the video. Basically, while playing I can only navigate thru intruments by moving the wheel very fast and I can't select any of them, freezing on one randomely selected (here Arturia's Farfisa). When I stop playback everything is back to normal.

This happen as soon as I open session.

• Elie.M

Hello Jeremy,

New thing about my issue. You may not know but there are some QWERTY/AZERTY issues on Pro-Tools Ultimate 2023.

For those like me who use AZERTY, we have to trick PT by switching to QWERTY before lauching PT and then switching to AZERTY when PT is running in order to have AZERTY shotcuts.

Now, just done this trick for the first time and my A25 seems to behave normally when playing back.

Would you question developpers to check if QWERTY/AZERTY issues can make A25 behave strangely ?

Thanx