Please help me 😢 regarding the issue of slices disappearing.

dhxhd
dhxhd Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited May 2023 in Maschine

Hello.

I am a user in Japan who uses Native Instruments. I have a question and would greatly appreciate the assistance of an expert.

Since recently, my Maschine 2 has been acting up, and whenever I save a project with slices, the slices always disappear. I believe there may have been a similar question before, but none of the answers provided have resolved the issue. If there is a known cause and solution, I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Thank you very much in advance.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• dhxhd
    Answer ✓

Sorry🙇‍♂️The issue has been resolved.

I understand now that only the 16x8 slices assigned to the pads are saved along with the project after slicing the entire song. I mistakenly thought that all the slices were being saved. Thank you so much for trying to answer my question! I really appreciate it, and it made me very happy!

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @dhxhd How does this disappearing of slices manifest? Can you post screenshots? What is your operating system? Where do you keep the samples you slice? On an external hard drive?

• dhxhd
    Answer ✓

Sorry🙇‍♂️The issue has been resolved.

I understand now that only the 16x8 slices assigned to the pads are saved along with the project after slicing the entire song. I mistakenly thought that all the slices were being saved. Thank you so much for trying to answer my question! I really appreciate it, and it made me very happy!