S61 promotion

cktien
cktien Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

There is a current promotion with the s61 that would include a 50$ voucher and free komplete 14 select. The thing is I have bought the 14 select a couple months ago and don’t need a second copy. My question is if I can have a choice to upgrade or choose some expansions or some other instruments that Native instruments offers.

Thanks!

Best Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert
    Answer ✓

Usually no exchange is allowed in NI offers. I tried to ask in the past to the support and they gave me negative answer. But you could try to contact them too to see if you are luckier

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert
    Answer ✓

NI prob won't offer you anything further, you could try sell the license you purchased, tho being their low tier entry bundle there's probably not a whole lot of demand.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓

Usually no exchange is allowed in NI offers. I tried to ask in the past to the support and they gave me negative answer. But you could try to contact them too to see if you are luckier

• JesterMgee
    Answer ✓

NI prob won't offer you anything further, you could try sell the license you purchased, tho being their low tier entry bundle there's probably not a whole lot of demand.

• cktien
    cktien Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thank you both for answering!

• LostInFoundation

Just be aware that if the k14 is bundled with the keyboard, selling the license could mean that you can’t register the keyboard under your account

• JesterMgee

Which is why he would choose to sell the other license he purchased, not the one that comes with the keyboard (which would be bundled with the hardware so not able to be sold on its own).