Strummed Acoustic 2 Blue Zone no notes played

Kelly Wamboldt
Kelly Wamboldt Member Posts: 8 Member

Kontact 7 Stand-alone works fine. In Reaper DAW, the red, yellow, and green key switches work but no chords are played. The chords are getting displayed with the midi signal, there is simply no audio being produced by the instrument.

Best Answer

• Kelly Wamboldt
    Answer ✓

Not even close! Finally saw error message on bottom left corner of K7: Tempo too low, try double time scaling.

Wow, wasted two days on this one!

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

Check in your piano roll if you are not pushing a key switch just after the blue ones

• Kelly Wamboldt

I’m only playing triad chord in the blue zone after setting keyswitch. It’s playing pianos and strings fine. I have two guitars, strings, and two pianos in one instance of Kontakt. Everything but the strummed acoustic 2 is played.

Worse, I tried a single instrument and the strummed acoustic 2 will not emit any audio. It’s received the MIDI and displays the chords. No output!

• Kelly Wamboldt

Okay. Kontakt 6 allowed me to resolve the file errors. It was mixing up a half dozen instruments. Example, session horns and session horns pro, strummed acoustic and strummed acoustic 2. Perhaps, because my instrument files are split across two SSD drives?!

• Kelly Wamboldt
    Answer ✓

Not even close! Finally saw error message on bottom left corner of K7: Tempo too low, try double time scaling.

Wow, wasted two days on this one!