Note dropouts at beginning of playback on ARM version Logic Pro Komplete Kontrol

Options

Answers

• Izzie G
    Izzie G Member Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Well, at least Komplete Kontrol 2.7.2 works in the Latest Logic, which is good. I have a scoring project coming up, and this version seems stable. :) Best of luck to figuring that out guys. Though if Apple does have some part to fix in all this, I wonder what may be going on on their end?

• Rollo
    Rollo Member Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Since the bug has been confirmed, @Jeremy_NI do you know the status for a fix? Maschine and KK are not being used here at this point. An update would be helpful, thanks!

• Izzie G
    Options

Hey guys, just installed Logic 10.7.9, and updated to Komplete Kontrol 2.9.4. No dice. Figured I'd let you all know.

• gibsonlp223
    gibsonlp223 Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options

@Izzie G do you mean 10.7.8? I don't think 10.7.9 is out yet.

• Izzie G
    Options

There's a 10.7.9 that just came out. Give your updates a refresh. I'm not sure if apple releases updates by timezone , or all at once, but for sure I'm on Logic 10.7.9. :) Just a bunch of bug fixes in this one, nothing too crazy. It'd be nice if Apple would bring ARA to native mode. I have to switch to Rosetta every time I need to use Vocalign.

• Izzie G
    Options

On a side note, this 2.7.2 version of Komplete Kontrol lets me load up Absynth with out complaint.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,854 mod
    Options

@Rollo It's in the hands of the devs now, Unfortunately I don't have a date for a fix at the moment.

• gibsonlp223
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Did you let them know about the Maschine bug as well? I can confirm that downgrading to 2.17.0 on Logic 10.7.9 didn't work like KK did.

• Izzie G
    Options

My guess is that if you go down to 2.16 or 2.15 you'd be good. I know they're not released together some times, but if you get a release that's before november of 2022, you'd be fine.

• Jake J
    Jake J Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Yeah, Maschine 2 is a problem right now in Logic. The 2 main software KK and Maschine. I really hope they get this sorted asap, as its killing my logic setup and flow. I'm having to do workarounds which is not ideal in the long run.

• Jake J
    Jake J Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

I can confirm when I did this it worked great in Rosetta however I really need the Native versions to work. Which seems to be where the issues started coming from those versions onwards. Fingers crossed hopefully soon. I can't imagine how much more frustrating it would be though if you are using the complete control keyboard too, as you really need to rely on the software then even more so.

• gibsonlp223
    Options

@Jeremy_NI can you drop the installer for 2.15 of Maschine?

• Izzie G
    Options

Alright guys, so I have the version numbers that should be the hot fix for now, based on the release date of May 16th 2022. For Komplete Kontrol, you want 2.7.2, and for Maschine you want 2.15.2. The next release dates for each of the applications was October 31st 2022, with KK going up to 2.8.0, and Maschine going to 2.16.0, with both of them being Apple Silicon native from that point on.

• Izzie G
    Options

@Jake J, I agree, 2.7.2 seems to be doing ok, even running Logic in Apple Silicon mode doesn't seem to be impacting anything in a negative way that I've found so far. As Jeremy said though, it's in the hands of the devs now, so yes, hopefully a fix will come to us soon, for both those. I have a feeling once they figure out what's going on with KK, Maschine will soon follow, if not walking abreast with KK in to our Native Accesses. 😊.

• Marius666
    Marius666 Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options

Experiencing the same cut off of sounds here, in both KK and Maschine. Playing back with both in a Logic Project they seem to cut off at the same time. The installers @Jeremy_NI dropped didn't help.

Just wondering, where did you find KK 2.7.2 and Maschine 2.15.2, @Izzie G?

EDIT: Nevermind. I grabbed the latest installers for older OS. Seems to work wonders for now. Fingers crossed for a fix soon.