Reaktor 5 causes NA2 to not work. Becomes stuck on installing dependencies. Repeatable.

Options
ZDPhoenix
ZDPhoenix Member Posts: 11 Member
edited April 2023 in Native Access

Uninstalled my entire K14 CE, because I couldn't get NA2 to work, despite following every dead end in the support area and Reddit (Sadly missed out on the 9 for 99 because if I couldn't activate them, why would I but them? lol).

After repairing windows, deactivating my Firewall, MBAM, etc. I started installing my entire collection 1 by 1, which proved the right move, as it let everything install without error... except Reaktor 5.

1. When I installed Reaktor 5, I got an install complete message and a green checkmark, however NA2 showed it as still being able to Install.
  2. I refreshed NA2 and it gave me an error saying to restart, because NA2 couldn't refresh the current state.
  3. I restart Reaktor 5 and bam... stuck on installing dependencies. Which was the reason I uninstalled in the first place.

So I uninstalled, ran Bleachbit and cleaned Registry to ensure Reaktor 5 was gone and everything else installed without problem. Tried Reinstalling Reaktor 5... same error.

This error is repeatable every time. Tested 4 times today.

Reaktor 6 installed fine, btw.

Best Answer

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ZDPhoenix

It sounds like we will need to take a deeper look into this with you, and will need to take a closer look at your system.

As an additional note, we recommend to never use any registry / cleaning software on your system. They can be incredibly damaging, and in general do much more harm than good.

Notes on Using Registry or Property List Cleaning Utilities

Please submit a request to our support department via the following link: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

Someone will come back to you to begin troubleshooting as soon as possible.

Answers

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ZDPhoenix

It sounds like we will need to take a deeper look into this with you, and will need to take a closer look at your system.

As an additional note, we recommend to never use any registry / cleaning software on your system. They can be incredibly damaging, and in general do much more harm than good.

Notes on Using Registry or Property List Cleaning Utilities

Please submit a request to our support department via the following link: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

Someone will come back to you to begin troubleshooting as soon as possible.