Komplete Upgrade Paths

Options
Foldyman
Foldyman Member Posts: 39 Member
edited February 2022 in Komplete General

Hi,

I've got a transfer license for Komplete Select 11 coming with a Mascine MK3. Ultimately, I want to buy Komplete 13, but I'm confused about the most economical upgrade path...

Frustratingly, on the NI site, it looks like the Komplete 13 SELECT upgrades only work for products that aren't the Mascine MK3:

If you look at the same page for the Komplete 13 upgrade, it's not clear whether you can upgrade from Komplete SELECT 11, as it doesn't specify a version:

So, despite having a trasnsfer license, is my Komplete SELECT 11 software essentially worthless in terms of an upgrade? I'll be mighty disgruntled if so!

Cheers,

A

Best Answers

• awinterl
    awinterl Member Posts: 7 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

This works best when you register, then the configurator takes into account the licenses that are already registered and you always get a good upgrade price.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

As @awinterl said, we would advise to log-in with your Native ID to identify clearly your possible upgrade paths and prices.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you have Komplete Select (any version), you are eligible to use Komplete 13 Upgrade from Select. (Your second printscreen.)

As others adviced to be sure, the best thing is to be signed in your accout while selecting the product.

PS.

Komplete 13 is great upgrade to K11S, no question. I recomend it. But in case your budget is a bit tight, you might save up to 50% of upgrade price if you wait for Summer Sale that regulary comes in June. And another thing to consider. It seems that Komplete is released every two years, so it might happen that K14 will come possibly in September/October....

Answers

• awinterl
    awinterl Member Posts: 7 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

This works best when you register, then the configurator takes into account the licenses that are already registered and you always get a good upgrade price.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

As @awinterl said, we would advise to log-in with your Native ID to identify clearly your possible upgrade paths and prices.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you have Komplete Select (any version), you are eligible to use Komplete 13 Upgrade from Select. (Your second printscreen.)

As others adviced to be sure, the best thing is to be signed in your accout while selecting the product.

PS.

Komplete 13 is great upgrade to K11S, no question. I recomend it. But in case your budget is a bit tight, you might save up to 50% of upgrade price if you wait for Summer Sale that regulary comes in June. And another thing to consider. It seems that Komplete is released every two years, so it might happen that K14 will come possibly in September/October....