Why am I not seeing all of my installed products in Library?

maestRRo
maestRRo Member Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2023 in Maschine

Hey, hope someone can help me out. I've followed all available resources and instructions on how to update my database but no luck. I'm running Mac Ventura 13.1 and Maschine 2.17 and my products in Native Access are up to date yet in my Library, I have products that aren't displaying. I can find them if I go to Files inside of Maschine and locate them there but just like all my other products, they are installed in my Users>Shared folder but I don't know why some are non existent under the Library tab. How do I get them to all show up? Would be much easier to locate and swift through then locating each sound through individuals folders rather than tags.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,263 Expert

Are them NI or NKS products? Otherwise you won’t find them in the library, but in the plugins in the tend menu under sound

• maestRRo
    maestRRo Member Posts: 2 Member

They are NI products, all downloaded from Native Access

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

@maestRRo Which ones are missing? What application are they from? Kontakt? Reaktor?

First, make sure to give Full Disk Access to Maschine: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Then follow these steps to reset the database:

Reinitialize the MASCHINE Database

1. Go to the following location on your computer:
    2. Macintosh HD > Users > *Your User Name* > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The User Library folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden macOS folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the Maschine 2 folder.
    5. Delete only the Maschine 2 folder found here.

Make sure to check the user library (the hidden one) and not the local one.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_maschine

This discussion has been closed.