Any way to automate parameters on Cloud Supply in FL Studio?

vecxxmusic
vecxxmusic Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Kontakt

Hello people, I'm using FL Studio as my main DAW, and so far haven't found any way to automate any of the parameters available in Cloud Supply. For instance, I'd really like to automate the balance of A&B sounds, and same for the cuttoff filter. Is there any way to achieve that? Everytime I right click like I'd usually do to automate any other paramater in FL Studio it appears a tiny popup stating "Learn MIDI CC automation". If I click this, nothing happens. Any ideas? Is there any workaround I could use?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• vecxxmusic
    Answer ✓

After some search found the solution: In FL Studio, click in the left upper corner of the plugin window and select "Browse Parameters". It will appear a list of all the parameters that can be automated. From there, right click on the desired parameter and select "Create automation".

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

After selecting 'Learn Midi' nothing happens when you move something on the controller?

You can open the 'Automation->Midi Automation' tab in the Kontakt side browser and move the knob/fader to see if Kontakt is receiving input. You can drag that assigned #CC onto the parameter.

• vecxxmusic
    Answer ✓

After some search found the solution: In FL Studio, click in the left upper corner of the plugin window and select "Browse Parameters". It will appear a list of all the parameters that can be automated. From there, right click on the desired parameter and select "Create automation".